It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 INTRODUCTIONS 

Hi there, i have been a lurker for many months now and finally decided i should join in on all you wonderful ladies out there. Some may recognise me from EBB as i recognise some of you...

My name is Sheree, In March 2007 at 35 weeks pregnant i had placenta abruption, a very sick lttle boy we named Kaleb was born and he took his last breath 25 hours later. Kaleb has a big brother Jack (3.5) and a new little sister (4 mths).

I will add my sad story to the stories section.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Hi Sheree, welcome to the lost ones, you will know me from EBB too, feel free to post any time as we are all here for each other. Take care and look forward to getting to know you and your angel Kaleb

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Sharee, welcome.... :bighug: Everyone on here is so supportive and understanding.
I'm Tracey, and mum to angel Georgia Grace, GG was born on 11 Jan 08 at 26 weeks gestation weighing 360 grams. I developed severe pre eclampsia early and wee GG hung on until the final moments of my induction.

Kaleb is a beautiful name, that's what my mother wanted me to call GG if she was a boy!!

Thank you for sharing your story with us and I too look forward to getting to know you and Kaleb.

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 pm
Profile E-mail

We were on the April 07 MTB on EBB, my heart just broke for you when you lost wee Kaleb.
I'm glad you have found this place, it's nice to have somewhere to go where people really understand what it's like to have lost a baby.

Hugs
Jacqui

p.s. Congratulations on your newest addition to your family :)

Image Image

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Welcome Sheree with hugs to you and your family

Sorry for your loss but congrat's on the new edition too.

as I'm only new here too I have found the ladies here totally awesome, it's so lovely to have someone to talk to.

warmest wishes

Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 am
Site Admin

Hi girls, I am so sorry I haven't welcomed you yet :oops: I tend to get distracted with my two little timewasters :lol:

I am so sorry for both your losses :grphug: but glad you have found us.

I look forward to getting to know you and your angels better.

Take care.

ImageImage

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi everyone, My name is Hayley my partner Andrew and I had our beautiful wee angel on 21/3/08 Called William Charles I am so pleased I found this site, I am looking forward to meeting other Mums and Dads like us.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:16 am
Profile YIM

Hi Hayley and welcome to the club that no one wants to join. The ladies on here are fantastic, they have helped me countless times to come to terms with the loss of a child.

My name is Carley, married to Phill and SAHM to Bayden, 5, and our angel in heaven Julia Rose-Joy, born sleeping at 26wks gest, on 3 November 2006. And as you can see from my siggy I am pregnant again. I look forward to getting to know you and William

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:19 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Hayley. As Carley said, welcome to the club that no one wants to belong to. I am sure you feel huge comfort from the ladies you will meet on here as they have been for me.

My wee man passed away on 9 Feb at 16 days old. YOu can read our story under the Stories section.

I look forward to getting to know you.

Take care and big hugs
xox

Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:17 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Hayley, so sorry to hear of your loss :(

I hope you guys are looking after yourselves and doing your best to deal with the grief you are facing. Im Leonie, and my partner Danny and I lost our little boy in feb this year. I hope you find comfort in knowing youre not alone. Everyone here is very understanding and caring so youve definitely come to the right place.

Take care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:52 pm

A sad welcome to this wonderful site with a great bunch of ladies. Sorry to hear your little William passed away. When you are ready would love to hear all about him.....

Also, hi to Sherrie, yes I know you from EBB...

I am Ally, my DH and I lost our precious baby girl Ashley @ 37 weeks. Ashley would be 5 this November... I have 4 living children. Cameron 14, Courtney 12, Brooke 9 and Olivia 3. We all miss Ashley terribly.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:33 pm

It upsets me to have to introduce new families to this site as I know, as does everybody in this club, the journey that you have had to endure to get here :(

((((Big Hugs))))) to you both and I look forward to getting to know you and your little angels, William and Kaleb better.

My husband Neil and I lost our little girl Satori at 36.5 weeks gestation, due to an acute and aggressive attack of gestational diabetes, which caused major placental abruptions . She was born sleeping on 14 November 2007 - 7mths yesterday :( We also have a son Flynn who is 3.5yrs old. We all miss her like crazy, everyday :(

Take Care & be kind to yourselves. We are all here if you need us.

Yvonne

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks all for the warm welcome, when i was on here last nite early hours of morning, I was overwhelmed lol so much to see and do let alone trying to find the words. Our wee william was born on 21/3/08 at 25 weeks, tho he was only the size of a 20 wk, weighing in at 250 grams, He was diagnoised thru scan with a single umbilical artery,(sua) but they were optimistic about his chances, tho he also presented small for his age, the following fortnight we went for another scan and they discovered he had a bowel problem and we got referred to obs, all was going really well, but our local hospital (invercargill) decided to refer me to Chch womans as well, so we flew up on 18 march just to be told that our wee boy had become an angel sometime btween 5 march and then.. least to say we are heart broken, lucky for us my mother lives in Chch and I had organised the flights home the next day, otherwise we would of been flying home in a daze, we then had both hospitals trying to place our care with each other, until I made the decision to fly home. We were booked for inducement on the thurs but got called to say they overcrowded and to come in the next day. So our wee boy made his entrance on Good Friday,
Being easter they couldnt send him off to Dunedin for pm till weds so we choose not to have one, I couldnt bear to have him on his own for so long, so we will never know the extent of what was wrong, but in our eyes he was perfect in everyway.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wee angels. It is such a devastating thing to go through but I'm glad you've found this site as you will know that you're not alone.

My husband Dan and I lost our first baby, Mia Rose, on 15th Feb. She was born sleeping at 31 weeks and was lost due to placental complications. Mia was absolutely perfect and beautiful and I think about her everyday.

Take care and big hugs to both of you.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:09 pm

I guess it never does get easier, No matter how many people I come here to welcome, every story has me in tears.
I know really there is no words that will make anything better but I want like everyone else to welcome you all here. This place has been my lifeline many times over the last few years and I have made many wonderful Friends from here.

Well as you can see my name is Lisa, I am Mum to 5, 3 here with us and two Angels Eden and Laine.
Eden was born at 31 weeks and passed away from sepsis and Laine was born at 25 weeks but passed away at 6 months from SIDS ? LQTS.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

I lost my baby girl on Friday she was 18weeks,i was meant to have her late nov this year
she had cystic hygroma and was vey sick all i can sayis how unfair this is and angry i am just wish i knew who or what to be angry at :(

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Really sorry Jessies Mum... so so sorry for your loss! It is hard, right now you will feel angry at the entire world, you are allowed. Just go with it.
It has been nearly 5 mths since I lost my son. He was due to be born 8 May, but instead he was born (induced on 8 Feb 08) he had no heartbeat. They still to this day, after having him sent away for postmort, don't know why he passed. All I know is that my Beanie will look after your little angel. So sorry that you have joined this site, but you will find so much support here from these ladies. Keep the hope!

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome ladies and hello to Lauren, so sad to hear your news.

Lauren, my name is Sheree and i lost my wee Kaleb a day old in March '07 at 35 weeks pregnant after suffering a massive placenta abruption. Vent as much as what you want... i found huge support thru sites like this where you know that others can understand what you are going thru.

Sheree

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 pm

im relieved to have found this site reading everyones experiences is comforting yet so heartbreaking that we have to share in this..
im at the moment a mess, my milk has started to come in and its like some sick joke my body is playing on me, all i can think in the pain is there should be a baby here for the this my baby girl who was so wanted and loved but gone :tear:

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Lauren - that an extra emotional pain you don't need right now.. Were you offered tablets to dry up your milk? If not contact your mw or doctor and get some. I was given them soon after Kaleb died.

Sheree

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

So sorry to hear of the loss of your precious little girl. I am glad you found this site and are finding it of some comfort but I am so sorry you have a need for it. When we lost our daughter Mia in February I felt so alone, I didn't know anyone who had lost a baby and I felt so isolated that there was no one I knew who could understand my pain. I too was relieved when I found this site and met other angel parents, relieved that I wasn't alone, but saddened that so many others have felt my pain.

The early days are so hard especially with the milk on top of everything else, it is very cruel. The whole situation is unfair and you have every right to be angry right now.

I agree with Sara (Baby Beanie) and firmly believe that your little girl is not alone. She is safe with all the other angel babies. And you are not alone either, you have found other angel parents through this site, plus your daughter will always be with you.

Take care and be gentle on yourself.

Huge :bighug:

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi Lauren. The others have really summed everything up that I could say. But just wanted to send big cyber hugs to you :bighug: and let you know we are all here for you.

I remember all to well the milk thing - it's such an insult to injury isn't it!

My wee man died at 16 days (you can read his story under the stories section) and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Take care sweets and I look forward to getting to know you.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

i am still finding things a bit surreal at the mo, its only been 3 days since we lost her, i want to explain more about how she went but i dont know if i can yet, ive read some of the stories they break my heart :tear: and it just brings me back to the question i am driving myself insane with:why??????? why give us these babies give us the hope and them snatch it away why the pain? why do i need to explain to my 4 year old son that he wont be getting a baby sister for christmas after all,he says to me in the cutest most caring voice "our babies dead now mum, i'll be your baby now ok" That broke my heart.he and my partner are keeping me sane, at least i know by baby girl is with her new angel friends :angel: thank u all for all ur kind words it really is comforting at a time like this

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi Lauren, big hugs sweet. There's no need for you to explain anything more about your daughter, if and when you are ready just know that you can share as much as you want on here.

Your son sounds like a real sweetheart. I am glad that he and your partner are helping you through this.

Oh, and if you don't have the milk suppression tablets try cold cabbage leaves in your bra. They don't always help with the milk too quickly but the coolness is such a relief for the sore tenderness.

Take care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next