It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:46 am

Making people uncomfortable 

Post Making people uncomfortable
Ok, So we go and visit our girls a few times in a week and normally there is not many people around, But over the holiday period there is more and there has also been a lot of babies buried recently.
My problem comes on feeling uncomfortable taking Cort up there while these other people are there (more so the ones with recent losses) because I know how I felt when our girls passed. And also how weird it is to hear baby noises in a childrens cemetery.
But at the same time I like Cort being able to visit his sisters....
Stupid stupid stupid this whole situation.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:27 pm
Profile WWW

Lisa, :bighug: if they tell you anything, you can tell them the story of Fat Chops Cort the Survivor. He should be able to visit his sisters, I'm so with you on that!!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:48 pm

And ditto to Lauriel from me too. Why on earth should you not take Cort to visit with his sisters. Yes, we need to be considerate of others feelings, but GEEZ.......if only they knew!

You keep on doing what you are doing honey. You have had more than your fair share. If you were approached by anyone, then surely they can see why you are there.

Lots of love & HUGE hugs ,
Rae xoxox

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

I agree with the others - he has a right to be there as much as anybody

((hugs)) can understand how you feel though

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

It's understandable you would feel that way hun, but, on the flip side, even though other people are grieving and find it hard to hear and see babies there, hopefully they could find it in their hearts to understand that you are there for a reason, not to show off your precious man, but to visit your darling girls, something he needs to be a part of too, maybe others might also find some hope that there can be happiness after grief too, iykwim, I hope that came out right, it's been a long hard day of kiddies not wanting to sleep, husbands on their day off but not really helping because the're not feeling well, and a migraine to finish the day, things are a little hazy atm.

ImageImage

Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Thank you all so much, You always know how to make it right when it doesn't sit well in my own mind.
Going to see the girls is so good now cause I am happy that we have done them proud in so many ways and I will try not to feel bad about having my lil boy being part of that.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Profile WWW

I agree with the others babe, Cort has every right to visit his big sisters.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

I'm with all the others on this too!!! Cort has every right in the world to go and see his big sisters, and like Lauriel said if anyone says anything just tell them your history and I'm sure that any person with a heart will see everything differently.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I (like you and everyone here) could understand the pain of hearing a baby talk/cry in the childrens site but also this would give me hope that i was next to bring a sibling to visit my child's site too!
I always take my children up to see my nephew as I think ..if he were alive today they would all be playing and running around so this way they kinda are still doing it! My son loves visiting his cousin and I think it has brought him alot of understanding and empathy for others out there that have lost!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 am